February 11, 2006

Problems with RSS and Atom feeds

Oops. I switched to a better URL layout and it borked all the feeds. I didn’t notice because my subscription was using the old feed URL, which still worked…

This is a known bug with a fix. I’ve downloaded the patch and will try to get it applied.

Oops. Turns out that you also have to let .htaccess do its thing by putting something like

  AllowOverride all

in httpd.conf.

Hopefully all better!

Kudos to my friend Tom Stidham for finding this and letting me know.


News


Previous post
A massive list of travel tips http://www.walkabouttravelgear.com/tips.htm Marvelous. Huge. Worth bookmarking to read at leisure before that next big trip.
Next post
Feeds now actually working. Interesting. The on-demand-db-backup plugin was also a problem. The previous fixes fixed the pages themselves, but not the feed. Once I disabled the